The Initial Paperwork cannot be sent to the Patient Portal until the account is Active
- Sign in to your Patient Portal.
- Verify your email by clicking the "Verify my email" button in the Home tab.
- An email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: "Verify your email address for The Costello Center Patient Portal" Click the link to verify your email
- A new window will open in your web browser and confirm that your email has been verified.
- **If this did not work, go to account settings, select "Change Login or email" and under that link you will be able to click "Verify my Email". Then repeat step 3 & 4.
- Once you have verified your email, you will see a "message" board. Click on the hyperlink coded in blue with the name of the paperwork (i.e. "Adult Packet", "Child Packet", "OA Adult Form", etc.)
- Once you have clicked on the hyperlink a message will pop saying "loading" once it finishes loading, the eSignature Packet will open in a pop-up and you may begin completing this paperwork. Please note, items with a ' * ' are required in order to finalize the paperwork. This eSignature packet will autosave your progress if you are unable to complete this in a single sitting.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our office at 727-345-2667.